See also: harding
Originally a patronymic from Hardy or from compound given names with the Germanic element *hard (“hard”).
- An English and Irish surname transferred from the given name.
- A number of places in the United States:
- An unincorporated community in Tift County, Georgia.
- An unincorporated community in Bourbon County, Kansas, named after Russell Harding.
- A minor city in Morrison County, Minnesota.
- A township in Morris County, New Jersey.
- A township in Lucas County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Harding County, South Dakota, named after the county.
- An unincorporated community in Randolph County, West Virginia, named after Confederate French Harding.
- A town in Lincoln County, Wisconsin.
- A town in Ugu district municipality, KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa.