Category:English terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in English that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► English terms derived from East Germanic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► English female given names from Germanic languages (3 c, 139 e)
- ► English male given names from Germanic languages (1 c, 161 e)
- ► English terms derived from North Germanic languages (12 c, 92 e)
- ► English terms derived from Proto-Germanic (1 c, 3458 e)
- ► English terms derived from West Germanic languages (29 c, 14 e)
Pages in category "English terms derived from Germanic languages"
The following 184 pages are in this category, out of 184 total.