LLC (plural LLCs)
- (business, law) Limited liability company.
- (computer networking) Logical Link Control: one of the two functions of a NIC.
Limited Liability Corporation — in other languages:
- (Brazil): ltda. (Portuguese)
- (Canada): Ltd. (English), Ltée. (French)
- (Germany): GmbH (German)
- (Hungary): kft. (Hungarian)
- (Italy): SpA (Italian)
- (Netherlands): N.V. (Dutch)
- (Russia): ООО (OOO) (Russian)
- (Sweden): AB (Swedish)
- (UK): PLC (English)
- (USA): Inc. (English), LLC (English)
Limited Liability Company