- A topographic surname for someone who lived in a lane.
- A patronymic surname anglicised from various Irish surnames.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A female given name.
- An unincorporated community in Idaho.
- A city in Kansas.
- An unincorporated community in Oklahoma.
- A town in South Carolina.
- A town in South Dakota.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Lane is the 216th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 134,227 individuals. Lane is most common among White (77.14%) and Black (16.88%) individuals.
German Low GermanEdit
Lane f (plural Lanen)