- A maritime county of England; forming its south-western extremity, bordered by Devon in the east.
- The country of the Cornish, currently having the status of a royal duchy in England, consisting at least of the Cornwall County and the Isles of Scilly.
- The westernmost of the three historical counties of Jamaica, bordered by the county of Middlesex in the east; named for the English county.
- A city in Ontario.
- A town in Connecticut.
- A town in New York.
- A town in Prince Edward Island.
- A town in Vermont.
- A borough of Pennsylvania.
county of England
historical county of Jamaica