- (uncountable) A language spoken in the state of Maharashtra, India.
- (plural only) The people of this state.
language of Maharashtra
people of Maharashtra
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
Marathi (not comparable)
- Pertaining to Maharashtra or its language.
pertaining to Maharashtra or its language
- one of the languages spoken in India; Marathi