This entry needs an inflection-table template.
- The following documentation is located at Template:rfinfl/documentation. 
- Useful links: subpage list • links • redirects • transclusions • errors (parser/module) • sandbox
This template is used for requesting inflection tables in conjugation/declension sections. It should be put directly under the inflection/declension/conjugation header, not at the top of the page like
- The language code of the term needing cleanup. See Wiktionary:List of languages.
- The part of speech of the term.
- The sort key for the page; rarely needs to be specified.
- Disable categorization of this page.
This template adds the page to the following category (where LANG is the language whose code is specified using
|1= and POS is the part of speech specified using
Please do not use this for English entries, as English does not use inflection-table templates. Inflections for headword lines are dealt with by
TemplateData for rfinfl
Marks a term as needing an inflection table for a language and part of speech
Language code for the language
|Part of speech|
The part of speech the term needs an inflection for in that language