|This is a Wiktionary user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wiktionary, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wiktionary itself. The original page is located at.
I follow Kiwima on this:
- 2017 November 21, Kiwima, “User:Kiwima”, in Wiktionary, archived from the original on 4 May 2019:
- As a Wiktionarian, I tend to be an inclusionist. If a word is in use, I think it has a place in Wiktionary […]. […] I sometimes find the rule about durably archived sources frustrating, because I think it should be about whether there is sufficient evidence of the use of a word, not about legalistic wrangling on where that evidence is found.
Moﬆly basilectal Singaporean English:
- Menger, Louis E. (1904) The Anglo-Norman Dialect, →ISBN
- The Law-French Dictionary Alphabetically Digested (in English), Eliz. Nutt; R. Gosling (assigns of E[dward] Sayer), 1718
- Baker, J. Hamilton (1979) A Manual of Law French, published 2016, →ISBN, OCLC 568021442
- Rothwell, W.; Wilde, G. D.; Pagan, H.; Tiddeman, M.; Becker, Maud; Rothwell, A; Beddow, M; Gregory, S.; Trotter, D, editors (1977) The Anglo-Norman Dictionary, 2nd revised digitised edition, Modern Humanities Research Association; Universities of Aberystwyth and Swansea, published 2001
- Hindley, Alan; Langley, Frederick W.; Levy, Brian J. (2000) Old French-English Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, →ISBN, OCLC 758042888, →ISBN
- Urwin, Kenneth (1946) A Short Old French Dictionary for Students, Oxford: Blackwell, →ISBN, OCLC 1036943872, OL 1232891W, LCCN 46020303
- Kelham, Robert (1779) A Dictionary of the Norman and Old French Language, OCLC 1043012094
- Godefroy, Frédéric (1881) Dictionnaire de l'ancienne langue française et de tous ses dialectes du IX e au XV e siècle [Dictionary of the old language French and of all its dialects from the IXth to the XVth century] (in French), OCLC 697614679
- Tobler, A.; E. Lommatzsch (1969) , Peter Blumenthal; Achim Stein, editors, Altfranzösisches Wörterbuch [Old French Wordbook] (in German), published 2002
- Craigie, William; Murison, David (SND) and Grant, William; Aitken, A. J. (DOST) (2001 ), Dictionar o the Scots Leid [Dictionary of the Scots Language], 2nd digitised edition with new supplement, compilation of the Scottish National Dictionary, 2nd revision, 1946, and the Dictionary of the Older Scottish Tongue, 3rd edition, Scottish Language Dictionaries
- Cassidy, Frederic G., editor (1985-2013) Dictionary of American Regional English (in American English), Belknap Press, HT 001771084
- Grant, William; Dixon, James Main (1921) Manual of Modern Scots, →ISBN
- Gwee Li Sui (2017) Spiaking Singlish: a companion to how Singaporeans communicate, Singapore, →ISBN, OCLC 1003189566, BRN 202969185
- Halliwell-Philips, James Orchard (1855) A Dictionary of Archaic and Provincial Words […], volume 1, 2, third edition
- Lee, Jack Tsen-Ta (2004) A Dictionary of Singlish and Singaporean English, Canada: Mike Bell
- Lee Kin Mun (1998) The Great Singlish/Singapore Dialect Dictionary, archived from the original on 10 August 2004
- Partridge, Eric; Tom Dalzell; Terry Victor (1937) […] Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English, 2nd edition, Routledge, published 2005, →ISBN, OCLC 499105143
- Wright, Joseph (1898) The English Dialect Dictionary […], Oxford University Press, OCLC 679992559