|Search user languages or scripts|
I mainly deal with Latin and Romance entries.
Recategorize all 1099 Catalan words that are claimed to be 'inherited from Old Occitan' as either inherited from Old Catalan/Latin or borrowed from Old Occitan.✓ Remove hundreds of fake Mozarabic words added by Romandalusí, often through thirty or so different IP's.✓
- Sort through categories for Romance words claimed to be 'inherited from Latin' and remove the ones that were evidently borrowed, either from Latin or another Romance language.
- Move all 'Reconstructed Latin terms' which are in fact attested (in the appropriate time period) to the mainspace, with citations: (in progress)
- Recategorize Romance terms 'inherited from Medieval Latin' as one of the following: (in progress)
- Inherited from Early Medieval Latin
- Borrowed from (later) Medieval Latin
- Inherited from a reconstructed 'Vulgar Latin' term
- which may have later been borrowed from Romance into Medieval Latin in a perfectly etymological shape
- Neapolitan clean-up: (in progress)
Fix/check metaphonic plurals✓
- Harmonize/fix IPA transcriptions
Relemmatize verbs to ⟨-re⟩ spellings✓
- Sort out etymologies, particularly inherited vs. borrowed