|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
User page and over 40 subpages used to format it. User has made no other contribution. SemperBlotto 08:21, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
- Interesting nomination; see Special:PrefixIndex/User:Labant. Mglovesfun (talk) 13:01, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, just get rid of them all — except the stylesheets, as Martin notes, and except the main user page itself, which has Babel info (and nothing else, essentially), so will be "constructive toward the goals of Wiktionary" if the user ever edits.—msh210℠ (talk) 15:44, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
To my regret I had to take this deletion request to the knowledge. I had left a note on my Usertalkpage, how to contact me. Instead, behind my back, placed a delete request. It is about me talking in third person, rather than me to write. And other users make changes in my Usersite, without being asked me. That is NOT very nice!
But to the point: At the time I have 46 Global Accounts. So I can work easier (insert interwikis), I have done in the past few weeks, next to the Wikipedia and the Wiktionary on a uniform level. We can certainly change something in the presentation, but basically I say that my Usersite only works with the subpages. --Labant 09:57, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- Dunno about behind your back; all you had to do was read your own user page. Mglovesfun (talk) 10:58, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- I know so that you will be invited me to the discussion. It is usually a note in the Talk-page of the author. I can not 24 hours a day, seven days a week looking at all wikis, if not someone has made edits on my sites. I usually enter my Usersites through this page because there are all settings.
- Once another question to the admins: How much storage space all the subpages together?--Labant 11:54, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
So now I have made a speedy-deletion request. Now therefore this deletion debate is obsulet --Labant 19:31, 10 April 2011 (UTC)