See also: victoriana
- IPA(key): /vɪkˌtɔɹiˈænə/, /vɪkˌtɔɹiˈɑnə/, /vɪkˌtoʊɹiˈænə/, /vɪkˌtoʊɹiˈɑnə/
- Hyphenation: Vic‧to‧ri‧an‧a
- Rhymes: -ɑːnə
Victoriana pl (plural only)
- Items related to the Victorian era, especially collectibles.
- 1962 October, Brian Haresnape, “Focus on B.R. passenger stations”, in Modern Railways, page 249:
- To lovers of Victoriana it will not be necessary to enlarge on the original beauty of many [old stations], but to the modern traveller romantic nostalgia will not compensate for bleak, draughty waiting rooms, ancient sanitation, uncomfortable grimy seats and gas lighting; he is likely to prefer the comforts of a modern car on a winter's morning.