aborn (not comparable)
- born, begotten, created, developed
- 1996 September 26,, “A Tale of Exes and Ohs”, in The Daily Beast, retrieved 2012-09-14:
- After all, the author of "Portnoy's Complaint" and "Sabbath's Theater" has made a literary career out of fudging the line between his life and his fiction, writing endlessly aborn misogynistic protagonists teasingly named Philip.
- 2009 May 31, “Star Trek”, in Ron's Log, retrieved 2012-09-14:
- ... or (B) explain it away as something caused by the circumstances of his birth: "Aye, we often see these moles on babes aborn on escape wessels under Romulan attack ... "