actuarial (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to actuaries.
- 2006, The United States Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, page 104:
- The SOA and CAS jointly sponsor a Web site for those interested in pursuing an actuarial career.
- Relating to statistical calculation, especially pertaining to insurance.
- 1913, Isaac Max Rubinow, Social Insurance: With Special Reference to American Conditions, page 318:
- But in dealing with the problem of old-age insurance, some understanding of the actuarial principles becomes imperative, because their neglect has led many useful and well-meant experiments to grief.
pertaining to actuaries
relating to statistical calculation
actuarial (plural actuariales)