adjectival + -ly
adjectivally (comparative more adjectivally, superlative most adjectivally)
- As, or in the manner of, an adjective.
- In that sense, the word acts adjectivally, whereas in most cases it acts adverbially.
- 1994, Alexander Grosu, Three Studies in Locality and Case (in Google Books)
- ...it was observed that overt definite pronouns may also function adjectivally in various languages...
- 1999, William D. Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek (in Google Books)
- All attributive adjectives function adjectivally; an attributive adjective cannot function substantivally.