all-American (plural all-Americans)
- A United States patriot
- He was regarded by the other soldiers as an all-American for his courage in battle.
- A recipient of a college sports honor
all-American (not comparable)
- Known by, encompassing all of, or best in America.
- He was an all-American basketball player last year.
- "Kate Spade, Whose Handbags Carried Women Into Adulthood, Is Dead at 55" by Jonah Engel Bromwich, Vanessa Friedman and Matthew Schneier, The New York Times (2018)
- Her name became a shorthand for the cute, clever bags that were an instant hit with cosmopolitan women in the early stages of their careers and, later, young girls — status symbols of a more attainable, all-American sort than a Fendi clutch or Chanel bag.