See also: Anglicism
anglicism (plural anglicisms)
- A word or other feature originating in the English language that has been borrowed by another language.
- A Briticism.
- A cultural aspect typical of the English people.
- anglicise, anglicize
- Anglicise, Anglicize
- anglicisation, anglicization
- Anglicisation, Anglicization
- (foreignisms) foreignism; anglicism, Arabism, Gallicism, Germanism / Teutonism, Grecism / Hellenism, Hebraism, Hispanism, Hungarianism / Magyarism, Irishism, Italianism / Italicism, Japanism, Latinism, Polonism, Russianism, Sinicism, Slavism, Turkism, Yiddishism
word or other feature borrowed from English to another language
Briticism — see Briticism