beachside (not comparable)
- (rare) Bordering a beach
- beachside property
- 2010, JoAnna Christine Daniels, The Gateway, →ISBN, page 6:
- Very beachside. His mother always had a flair for interior design.
- 2015, Sean Connolly, Senegal, →ISBN, page 111:
- If you'd rather be beachside than poolside, scuba, surfing and fishing are all easily arranged from here.
- 2015, Rough Guides, The Rough Guide to Thailand's Beaches and Islands, →ISBN:
- Among its bungalows, the cheapest are simple wooden affairs well off the beach, while the priciest are beachside, a/c and cottage-like.
- 2017 February 20, Paul Mason, “Climate scepticism is a far-right badge of honour – even in sweltering Australia”, in the Guardian:
- Temperatures in the western suburbs of Sydney, far from the upmarket beachside glamour, reached 47C (117F) last week, topping the 44C I experienced there the week before. For reference, if it reached 47C in the middle of the Sahara desert, that would be an unusually hot day.