beaglepuss (plural beaglepusses)
- (uncommon) A novelty pair of horn-rimmed glasses with attached eyebrows, plastic nose, and bushy mustache, caricaturing Groucho Marx.
- 1990, Waldrop, Howard, Night of the Cooters: More Neat Stories, Kansas City: Ursus Imprints, →ISBN, LCCN 90049520, OCLC 22508064, LCC PS3573.A4228 N54 1990, page 60:
- Vonnegut did not write the book, and the photo on the book jacket of Trout looked suspiciously like Farmer, wearing Boss Mule work gloves, beagle puss and mustache, sunglasses, mufflers, etc.
- 2010 August 22, JDog, “The Greatest Rube Goldberg Machine: How WikiLeaks Documents Reach Julian Assange”, in Writing Rendezvous, retrieved 2011-11-15:
- Julian Assange personally reads every document to be published, types it up and formats it on his laptop while wearing a beaglepuss.