beanbag (plural beanbags)
- A piece of soft furniture consisting of a leather or vinyl covering stuffed with dry beans or other similar pellets.
- A small cloth bag filled with dry beans, used as a toy or for exercising the hands.
- A type of juggling ball usually made from leather or cloth stuffed with dry beans.
- (slang, usually in plural) A testicle.
- (slang) An idiot.
piece of furniture
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.