Audio (US) (file)
- obstructed impeding general movement.
- This road is blocked, so we must find another route.
- obstructed impeding total flow in a pipe, etc.
- Call a plumber to unclog the blocked drain.
- (Ireland, slang) Drunk
- 2019 January 4, “'Drunk' Co Tyrone teenager smashed car into solicitor's office in Dungannon”, in The Irish News:
- McKenna was found to be heavily intoxicated, and after caution he swore and replied: "I'm blocked."
- (obstructed movement): forwrought, impedite
- (obstructed flow): choked, clogged
- (drunk): See Thesaurus:drunk
obstructed, of movement
obstructed, of flow
- simple past tense and past participle of