Alternative forms edit
- The conversion of a river or other waterway to a canal.
- 1857, Charles Lamb Kenney, The Gates of the East: Ten Chapters on the Isthmus of Suez Canal, page 18:
- The whole of the soil of the isthmus is admirably adapted for the labours of canalisation.
- The management of something using defined channels of communication.
- (genetics) The ability of a genotype to produce the same phenotype regardless of variability of its environment.
Derived terms edit
canalisation f (plural canalisations)
- → Turkish: kanalizasyon