- (software engineering) (uncountable) The practice of identifying and verifying the choice of algorithms, coding styles and compliance with the software design.
- After several painful episodes, we've decided to adopt code review for all major changes.
- (software engineering) (countable) The act of performing code review on a particular piece of code.
- How did that get through two separate code reviews?
- (transitive, software engineering) To perform code review on.
- Did anyone code review that class before it went into the shipping version?