- Of, relating to, or done by collaboration.
- No need to thank me - it was a collaborative effort.
of, relating to, or done by collaboration
- “collaborative” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “collaborative” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- "collaborative" in WordNet 2.0, Princeton University, 2003.
collaborative (plural collaboratives)
- (management) An organized group of people or entities who collaborate towards a particular goal