- Of, relating to, or done by collaboration.
- No need to thank me - it was a collaborative effort.
of, relating to, or done by collaboration
- “collaborative” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “collaborative” in Dictionary.com Unabridged: Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–.
- "collaborative" in WordNet 2.0, Princeton University, 2003.
collaborative (plural collaboratives)
- (management) An organized group of people or entities who collaborate towards a particular goal