completion (plural completions)
- The act or state of being or making something complete; conclusion, accomplishment.
- (law) The conclusion of an act of conveyancing concerning the sale of a property.
- (mathematics) The act of making a metric space complete by adding points.
- (mathematics) The space resulting from such an act.
- (state of being complete): completeness
making complete; conclusion
mathematics: act of making a metric space complete by adding points
mathematics: space resulting from such an act