Audio (US) (file)
- Not dilute; having a high concentration.
- We made a drink from concentrated orange juice.
- Intense; directed towards a specific location.
- The concentrated fire from the enemy destroyed our fortifications.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- simple past tense and past participle of