- (computing, informal) Relating to or containing cruft.
- (computing, informal) Poorly built and overly-complex, and unpleasant.
- Unrefined, dirty or worn.
1972, Jan Carew, The wild coast:
- All these years I been living with you we en't go nowhere. You want a beast of burden, not a woman. Because you is a big, crufty, niggerman with the strength of an ox and a mind big and empty like midday sky you think me is the same.
2013, Richard Bowker, The Portal (An Alternative History Novel), page 1614174636:
- I thought I caught him sneering at Kevin and me, in our crufty pants and shoes, but I couldn't be sure.