deviator (plural deviators)
- That which deviates, or causes deviation
- 2007 April 29, Jon Meacham, “Friends of Winston”, in New York Times:
- For Tories like Cartland, deviating from the Chamberlain line was seen as betrayal, not disagreement, and the deviators were subjected to raw schoolboy pressure.
- deviator in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- deviator in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire illustré Latin-Français, Hachette
deviator m (plural deviatori)
Declension of deviator