See also: dogout
Audio (AU) (file)
- (slang, African-American Vernacular) To mistreat, especially for a pimp or abusive man to mistreat a woman by prostituting her.
- 2002, Sherman, Ricardo, Back in the Daze:
- "The first obstacle you need to overcome is your attitude about black people being dogged out by the entire white race."
- 2014, Earl, Robert, Miami Contingent:
- And that wasn't the half of it; now she was in the position to be taken advantage of big time, to be dogged out.
- 2014, Johnston, Jasmine, A Hustlaz Night:
- Looking back it seemed the more money she lined his pockets with, the more he would dog her out.
- 2007, Joseph, Dwayne S.; Glenn, Roy; Jihad, Gigolos Get Lonely Too:
- She think Trey dogged her ass out.