dogsicle (plural dogsicles)
- (informal, humorous) A cold or frozen dog.
- 2004, Cindy Adams, The Gift of Jazzy, page 220:
- If this had been Noriega's old powerful glory days, my Jazzy could have ended up a dogsicle.
- 2009, Berkeley Breathed, chapter 12, in Flawed Dogs: The Novel: The Shocking Raid on Westminster:
- My fur catches the flakes like Velcro and I freeze into a dogsicle.
- 2010, Terry Bain, You Are a Dog: Life Through the Eyes of Man's Best Friend, page 28:
- Though you weren't cold, you were shivering like a dogsicle.