dopaminergic (not comparable)
- Containing, involving, or transmitting dopamine.
- The nucleus accumbens is one of the most studied nuclei in the dopaminergic system.
- Of or relating to dopamine.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
dopaminergic (plural dopaminergics)
- (biochemistry) Any substance that affects the production of dopamine
- dopaminergic at OneLook Dictionary Search