dopaminergic (not comparable)
- Containing, involving, or transmitting dopamine.
- The nucleus accumbens is one of the most studied nuclei in the dopaminergic system.
- Of or relating to dopamine.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- dopaminergic at OneLook Dictionary Search