- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌɛd͡ʒʊˈkeɪʃənəl/, /ˌɛdjʊˈkeɪʃənəl/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌɛd͡ʒəˈkeɪʃənəl/, /ˌɛd͡ʒʊˈkeɪʃənəl/
Audio (US) (file)
- Of, or relating to education.
- A school is an educational establishment.
- Instructive, or helping to educate.
- They were shown an educational film about VD.
- I can't see the educational value of going on a field trip to the clothes factory.
Derived terms edit
Of or pertaining to education
educational (plural educationals)
- A free (or low cost) trip for travel consultants, provided by a travel operator or airline as a means of promoting their service. A fam trip