egotist (plural egotists)
- A person who talks excessively about himself or herself.
- A person who believes in his or her own importance or superiority.
- An egoist.
person who talks excessively of his or her self
person who believes in his or her own importance and superiority
egocentric or self-centered person — see egoist
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- egotist in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- egotist in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.