- Tending to talk excessively about oneself.
- Believing oneself to be better and more important than others.
- (nonstandard) Egoistical.
- See also Thesaurus:arrogant
tending to talk excessively about oneself
believing oneself to be better and more important than others
egoistical — see egoistical
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.