See also: Emptiness
Audio (US) (file)
- The state or feeling of being empty.
- A void; a nothingness; something lacking existence.
- 2019 January 7, “Exploring the SCP Foundation: Pattern Screamers”, in The Exploring Series, archived from the original on 11 January 2023, retrieved 11 January 2023, 6:12 from the start:
- It seems that they existed in some sort of previous incarnation of our universe, and use abstract terms to describe their existence, such as "feeding on concepts". They prepared for some sort of ascension, but then the Pattern came, which they describe at first as an all-consuming emptiness, elaborating by saying that anything that passed into it was torn asunder, subjected to a set of principles and order that grinds things down to nothing, in a process of which entropy is just one part.
- A nonexistence; a lack of existence.
the state or feeling of being empty
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.