- (archaic) plural of feel, sensory perceptions that mainly or solely involve the sense of touch
- 1856, Alexander Bryan Johnson, The Physiology of the Senses, page 65:
- A large portion of natural magic and sleight of hand is only the severance of sights and feels that we are accustomed to experience in unison.
feels pl (singular feel)
- (colloquial) Feelings; emotions.
- (feelings): fee-fees
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of feel
feels (comparative more feels, superlative most feels)
- (colloquial) Synonym of emotional