See also: Feen
- (transitive, slang) to want something obsessively; to have a strong desire for.
- 2003, Tia L. Lincoln, Child of Baltimore, →ISBN, page 103:
- And I feened for him like a crackhead needing a hit.
- 2014, N.M. Shabazz, HalfBreed, →ISBN, page 157:
- Can't crack the habit. You see, I'm feening, I'm needing some more and you got me grinning like it's money that I'm winning.
- 2016, Rashi K. Shukla, Methamphetamine: A Love Story, page 117:
- Oh yeah. They're feening. They're feening, is what we called it. They're feening for that drug and they're feening for someone to offer it to them.
- 2019, Sam Kevin Daniel, Crossfire, →ISBN, page 55:
- “Yeah, I'm feening for some fresh air,” Finn said, using his crutches to get to his feet.