See also: Harmer
harmer (plural harmers)
- (very rare) One who harms.
- 1961, Sietze Buning, A linguistic analysis of words referring to monsters in Beowulf:
- Turning to the post-Beowulf Cynewulfian poems, one notes the same duality between spiritual and natural "harmers" in the use of the word.
- 2013, James P. Sterba, From Rationality to Equality, page 180:
- And if the rich succeed in using the surplus, they would also be the first harmers because the poor are thereby made worse off.
- present tense of