See also: hot line
Audio (US) (file)
hotline (plural hotlines)
- The telephone line that is always staffed and able to give immediate assistance; its telephone number
- If you've got any problems with the product, ring our hotline
- A direct line between two people, especially one between heads of state to be used in an emergency
telephone line that is able to give immediate assistance
direct line between two people
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- To communicate telephonically over a hotline.