- Capable of, or suitable for, being hugged.
- 1995, Ann M. Martin, Stacey and the Mystery of Stoneybrook, page 78:
- Claud was glad to oblige, since Gabbie is an extremely huggable girl.
- 2002, Jeffrey S. Turner, Families in America, page 147:
- Moreover, this need often manifests itself in the young child's selection of a cuddly or huggable doll or stuffed animal, called a transitional object by child psychologists.
- 2005, Desiree Day, Crazy Love, page 183:
- He was exactly how she remembered him. Where Tyrell was cuddly and huggable, Mohammad was hard and sinewy.
capable of, or suitable for, being hugged