From il- + logic, after illogical.
illogic (comparative more illogic, superlative most illogic)
- Synonym of illogical
illogic (usually uncountable, plural illogics)
- (uncountable) Lack of logic; unreasonableness; a fallacy.
- 1907, Jack London, Before Adam:
- And right often have I, the modern, been perturbed and vexed by the foolishness, illogic, obtuseness, and general all-round stupendous stupidity of myself, the primitive.
- 2011, "Endgame in Tripoli", The Economist, 25 Feb 2011:
- Mr Qaddafi, with a characteristic mix of bluntness and illogic, declared that his ideology was ‘theoretically’ a genuine democracy, but in reality, ‘the strong always rule.’