- Capable of being influenced.
- 2009, Rebecca Hawkins, Victor T. C. Middleton, Sustainable Tourism, page 70:
- If 25 per cent of the commercial holiday nights by UK domestic visitors are directly influenceable by national, regional and local tourist boards […]
- 2021, Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, Jim Huling, The 4 Disciplines of Execution, page 67:
- Once the WIG was established, they had to determine the lead measures that were both predictive of fewer accidents and influenceable by the team.
Related terms edit
Capable of being influenced