- (immunology) The introduction of an antigenic substance or vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
- (microbiology) The introduction of a microorganism into a culture medium.
- The insertion of the buds of one plant into another; grafting.
- An inoculum; that which is inoculated.
introduction of substance into the body to produce immunity
introduction of microorganisms into culture medium
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.