intended (not comparable)
- 2002, United States General Accounting Office, Report to congressional committees: Foreign assistance read at  on 14 May 2006 - Funds were spent for intended purposes and not misused.
- (obsolete) Made tense; stretched out; extended; forcible; violent.
intended (plural intendeds)
- Fiancé or fiancée.
- 2003, Cynthia Lowenthal, Performing Identities on the Restoration Stage, Southern Illinois University Press, →ISBN, page 147:
- That the monsters exceed the boundaries of scale produces much stageplay for the male suitors. For instance, when they must approach their "intendeds," the suitors slowly and with great trepidation approach, quickly speak, and scurry away like the frightened bunnies they are; when they must make actual contact, Fetherfool runs up and down a ladder to salute the Giant.
fiancé — see fiancé
fiancée — see fiancée
- simple past tense and past participle of