- Hyphenation: lead‧er‧ship
- The capacity of someone to lead others.
- A group of leaders.
- 2013 April 9, Andrei Lankov, “Stay Cool. Call North Korea’s Bluff.”, in New York Times:
- People who talk about an imminent possibility of war seldom pose this question: What would North Korea’s leadership get from unleashing a war that they are likely to lose in weeks, if not days?
- The office or status of a leader.
capacity to lead
group of leaders
office of leader
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
Borrowed from English.
leadership m (plural leaderships)
- “leadership” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).