- (Internet slang, text messaging) mí
- some, an indefinite quantity greater than one
- Colloquially, mấy often replaces những and các as plural marker in many situations, but in formal writing, it rarely ever takes that role.
- Plural marking is not always grammatically required in Vietnamese like in many Indo-European languages and can be omitted in many situations.
- Sometimes deliberately spelled mí to convey informality on the Internet although the word is rarely (if ever) pronounced as such in real life.