See also: médication
- A medicine, or all the medicines regularly taken by a patient.
- Have you been taking your medication? [uncountable]
- Have you been taking your medications? [countable]
- The administration of medicine.
- Such behavior, if it doesn't abate, will necessitate medication and supervision.
Derived terms edit
Related terms edit
one or all the medicines regularly taken by a patient
administration of medicine
Further reading edit
- “medication”, in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: G. & C. Merriam, 1913, →OCLC.
- “medication”, in The Century Dictionary […], New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911, →OCLC.
- “medication”, in OneLook Dictionary Search.
medication (plural medicationes)