- millionnaire (archaic)
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌmɪl.i.əˈnɛə(ɹ)/
Audio (UK) (file)
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌmɪl.jəˈnɛɹ/, /ˈmɪl.jəˌnɛɹ/
millionaire (plural millionaires)
- (strictly) A person whose net worth is at or greater than one million units of the local currency, but less than two million.
- (loosely) A person whose net worth is at or greater than one million units of the local currency; a multimillionaire.
- billionaire, trillionaire, quadrillionaire, centillionaire
- (figuratively) zillionaire, bazillionaire, gazillionaire, squillionaire
somebody whose wealth is greater than one million