- (nonstandard) To watch carefully (by means of a monitor).
- 1982, G. Niemeyer, Techniques in Clinical Electrophysiology of Vision, page 55:
- The microsystem, interfaced to the instrumentation system, monitorizes computed values on digital display and analogic plotter.
- 1989, R Pistelli, “Comparison of The Performance of Two Mini Peak Flow Meters”, in Respiration, volume 56, page 103:
- Two mini peak flow meters commonly used to monitorize the peak expiratory flow rate (PEFR) are compared to assess their agreement, precision and, with respect to a standard pneumotachygraph, accuracy.
- Misspelling of .