See also: Naff
- (Britain slang) In poor taste.
- That tie is a bit naff, don’t you think?
- (Polari) Bad; tasteless.
- (Britain slang) Poorly thought out, not workable, or otherwise not very good.
- That’s a really naff example.
- (Polari) Heterosexual.
2004, Granger, Pip, Trouble In Paradise:
- The omie was a veritable donkey beneath the waistband, darlings. A donkey! No wonder your boss-palone is so smitten. I've seen my share, dollies, but this old omiepalone was shaken to the core. Such a terrible waste on a naff bloke.
- “naff” at OneLook Dictionary Search