- Not functioning properly.
- Of a place, not to be entered.
- They lived in a no-go part of the ghetto.
- The noise and drunkenness made the area a no-go zone at night for families.
2001 March 11, “Boost for local entrepreneurs.”, in Sunday Business, London, UK:
- Many of these areas have become no go for investment
2004 January 29, Freeman, “Deconstructing the risk business in Iraq”, in Irish Independent:
- The key resisting areas have effectively become no go
2010 July 2, “Jail for drug network that supplied the Swansea Valley”, in BBC News:
- Two pubs in the Pontardawe area which had previously been hubs of local social life had become "no-go" through being frequented by the gang.
- Alternative form of